Sunday, June 24, 2007

Can't...stop...myself...

More to add b/c I can't stop myself from buying all the books in a series when I like it:
  • Never Give Up #4 by Hiromu Mutou
  • Let Dai #7 by Sooyeon Won

No one seems to have the Let Dai series. I lucked out and found #7 at one of the Borders I frequent. I had to order #2 & #3 from my regular Borders... It's weird b/c I remember them having all of them not too long ago. Maybe it's popular? Eh, who knows.

My subscriptions at Vault of Midnight come through:

  • Absolute Boyfriend #4 by Yuu Watase
  • Ouran High School Host Club #9 by Bisco Hatori

*squees* I LOVE VAULT OF MIDNIGHT!!!

I have spread my story reading to Sarah, who is a book processor in the library. :) I've read her three books this week, all while she was working, but I was not. It's fun. Sarah's a good audience. And I'm not just saying that b/c she might be reading this. :P Graham and I got to catch up on our reading this weekend too, but not totally. He read me The Littlest Wolf (CUTE!) and I read him Mr. Pusskins: A Love Story (which Julie found and we read together first awhile ago). I still have Bad Cat to read to him and he might still be saving Big Chickens although he said it wasn't all that good. I've decided I must read him Chrysanthemum & a Mr. Lunch book. :)

I think Julie & I decided this weekend too that There's a House Inside My Mommy is the freakiest book EVER. It is definitely NOT the way to tell your child about a new baby coming in to the family. Blech.

No comments: