Tuesday, June 26, 2007

B&N Summer Clearance Sale

I used to love this sale when I worked at B&N. Mostly b/c we usually had a bunch of awesome journals cheap. I love blank journals. I have tons, but don't write in them. Yes, it's a weird thing. I hope to eventually fill them up with various things and perhaps I will...if I could get myself writing again. Blah. But that's another story...and another blog. Ha!

Books I bought at the online B&N Clearance Sale:
  • The Anti-Valentine's Handbook by J. More
  • The Dragon Quintet edited by Marvin Kaye
  • Female Chauvinist Pigs: Women and the Rise of Raunch Culture by Ariel Levy
  • The Joy of Funerals by Alix Strauss
  • Goddess for Hire by Sonia Singh
  • The Mythic Tarot Workbook by Juliet Sharman-Burke
  • Wacky Chicks: Life Lessons from Fearlessly Inappropriate and Fabulously Eccentric Women by Simon Doonan
  • Bachelor Girl: 100 Years of Breaking the Rules--a Social History of Living Single by Betsy Israel
  • Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich
  • Gluey: A Snail Tale by Vivian Walsh & J. Otto Seibold

Plus I got a Curious George paper doll book and a Batman journal (for Kay). :) Pretty good for $30, if I do say so myself.

Now, I swear, I'm putting away my credit cards and I'm not buying books for at least a month. Or rather...hmmm...well, I have two books on order at Borders and some of my manga might come in at Vault of Midnight. And HP comes out soon. Okay, but no more than that, I swear. I hope. Eep. That might be a harder challenge to keep... BUT I MUST! I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY!!!

No comments: