Monday, July 23, 2007

Where have I been??!!??

I lost power on Thursday sometime. We had a terrible storm here and I guess a small tornado when through my town. Friday morning, I went to GH and stayed until Saturday evening. No power when I got back, no power yesterday, but finally power this morning! That's why I hadn't updated. :(

The fun (?) part of no power--reading by candlelight (and flashlight late last night). Although, it did make my eyes hurt. I got through 300 pages of Harry Potter by candlelight, which is kind of cool! I've got about 200 pages to go--and I'm very glad that I won't be reading it by candlelight anymore.

Books I've acquired since I posted last week:
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

2 copies actually. Knowing I wasn't going to be at home to get my copy early enough on Saturday, I bought one Friday night (well, at 1:15 am Saturday morning). So I could read when I got back to my dad's (which I did). I got my copy from amazon.com on Saturday evening when I returned home. I'm going to bring one copy back to B&N today.

  • Insecure at Last: Losing It in Our Security Obsessed World by Eve Ensler

Paperbackswapped. :)

No comments: