Monday, July 9, 2007

Reading MY Manga Challenge, Week 4

I've still got a couple more days until the 11th. But...I know I'm not going to make it, so I'm giving myself another two weeks. :) It's my challenge, I can do what I want. So...I need to have all of my manga read and be caught up by July 25th. How's that sound? Hmmm...wait, that's after HP comes out. Let's say...I have to have it read by July 21st. B/c after July 21st, I'm going to be reading HP. That sounds reasonable. I better get my ass in gear.

But! Here's what I read last week:
  • Gravitation #11 & #12 by Maki Murakami
  • Click #1 by Youngran Lee
  • Tramps Like Us #12 by Yayoi Ogawa
  • After School Nightmare #3 by Setona Mizushiro
  • Crossroad #2 & #3 by Shioko Mizuki
  • Millennium Snow #1 by Bisco Hatori
  • Steady Beat #2 by Rivkah
  • Negima! #9, #10, #11, & #12 by Ken Akamatsu
  • Hana-Kimi #17 & #18 by Hisaya Nakajo
  • Fruits Basket #14, #15, & #16 by Natsuki Takaya

That's 18 in one week! That's nearly as many as I read in the previous 3 weeks! *laughs* I'm at a total of 40, with 18 left to go (I missed about 5 last time I counted b/c they are the bigger style and missed seeing them on the bookshelf), which doesn't include the 14 new ones I've gotten since starting the challenge. So...if I add them all together, I'll have 32 to read. Whew. Yeah, a little under 2 weeks probably isn't going to cut it... But, we'll see! I'll have to do another manga marathon! :)

No comments: