Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Reading Game and other updates

Woo-hoo! One more book read for the Summer Reading Game:
  1. Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson
  2. Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys edited by de la Cruz & Dolby
  3. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  4. Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
  5. ??? (but probably A Long Way Gone)

One more to go and then I get my free bread! :)

Also, Caroline gave me a book yesterday as a present. She said she laughed out loud while reading it and she hopes I like it too. If she laughed out loud, I'll laugh out loud, b/c we're twins separated at birth and by 7 years. :)

  • You Suck by Christopher Moore

I also got a bunch of zines from Kelly! Yay!!! I can't wait to read them. I won't list them all here, but there are several issues of his regular zine shortandqueer. SWEET!

No comments: