Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Reading Game--DONE!!

Okay, so I've been done since 7/14, but I kept forgetting to post. Oops, sorry. :) But here it is, the final complete list:
  1. Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson
  2. Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys edited by Melissa de la Cruz & Tom Dolby
  3. Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  4. Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
  5. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

Woo hoo! I'll turn it in tomorrow when I work at the library. Free bread, here I come! :P There's a prize drawing too, but I doubt they'll let employees win that. It'd be sweet if I did, though--prizes are Purple Rose Theatre tickets or Michigan Theater tickets or some swanky gift basket from the Art Fair.

That was fun...but I wish it was longer. Oh well! Til next year, Summer Reading Program...

No comments: