Monday, July 23, 2007

A million posts and new books too!

Sorry for all the posts today. See what happens when I'm without power for days?

Paperbackswapped:
  • Y: The Last Man: Unmanned by Vaughan, Guerra, & Marzan Jr.

I love Y: The Last Man. If you haven't read it, get to it. It's so intersting! :)

Purchased b/c I couldn't stop myself (and 2 of them were only $3.99):

  • Everything You Need to Know About Latino History by Himilce Novas
  • How to Expand Love: Widening the Circle of Loving Relationships by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
  • Moonlight Meow #1 by Bambi Eloriaga & Roland Amago

And two of my students have sent me emails/messages about the new HP book with spoilers and I haven't finished it yet! I managed to not read them, but did catch bits and glimpses, damn it all! My one student sent me THREE emails, the little shit! Oh, well, I know she's just excited. I'm hoping to finish it tonight. I better get busy!

No comments: