Tuesday, April 3, 2007

You heard right...

I am a book geek. I admit it. I'm okay with it.

I recently started posting all my books on LibraryThing. It gives me great pleasure to sit and browse through all the covers of my books. Library Thing is the COOLEST!!

While I was entering books in LibraryThing, I started thinking about certain books...what I was doing when I was reading them last, where I got them, who gave them to me, why I bought them... And it was interesting to me, the stories behind some of those books. I thought maybe other people (or maybe just a few selected friends since I don't know who I will actually give this address to) might be interested too. So that's what this is all about.

Oh, and I wanted somewhere where I could just make big lists of things. I'm still trying to figure that out here... I might do some boring posts of what I've got, then use the list for each month or something. I don't know yet. I'll let you know. :)

No comments: