Monday, April 30, 2007

Reading to Graham

I like reading kids' books to my co-worker, Graham, at the library. I don't know why. It's just fun. I don't remember how it started. Well, I remember we were COMPLETELY bored one evening and I was looking at the new picture book section and picked one out to read. It was silly, so I read another (one of those was Sumo Boy, which I now have to find for Julie b/c it has goofy named sumo moves in the back). Now I regularly peruse the new picture book section for interesting looking books to read when the circ desk is slow (which is often when Graham and I work together--Friday nights or Monday nights, it seems). It's fun. It makes Graham laugh. It makes me laugh.

It has spread. I read Julie a book Saturday (the Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! one b/c it was SOOO cute!). I made Andrew read Your Personal Penguin last week and I made Joe and Graham read Hallo-weiner tonight. :)

I have Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! on hold. And I think Graham put Kat Kong on hold tonight too. He'll finally read to me. Ha!

I love the library.

No comments: