Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lovely new books

More adoration for paperbackswap & bookmooch b/c I got THESE books from them:
  • Sexual Lives: A Reader on the Theories and Realities of Human Sexualities by Robert Heasley & Betsy Crane
  • Babymouse: Beach Babe by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm
  • Bumperboy and the Loud, Loud Mountain by Debbie Huey

Bumperboy and Babymouse are two of my absolute favorites. :) And I adore Robert and Betsy--I'm so glad to have their book! I've wanted it since they told me it came out. I knew them back at IUP. They were two of the people who kept me sane in that insane place.

Because I was in a book buying mood:

  • Once Upon a Time in the North by Philip Pullman
  • The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint

And from Borders super bargains:

  • Lucinda, Darkly by Sunny
  • Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter

I'm not sure if I want to read Lucinda, Darkly anymore. I read one of Sunny's stories in some anthology and didn't like it much. But...it was $2 in the bargain section at Borders. If I don't like it, I can swap it! :)

No comments: