Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crazy book hoarding day!

I wanted to go get Darkling from Borders because I want to know what happens in the series! And I had a good coupon and $15 in free book money, so...I got these:
  • Her Majesty's Dog #7 by Mick Takeuchi
  • Darkling by Yasmine Galenorn
  • The Book of Luke by Jenny O'Connell

The last one was b/c it was so cheap! I got two other cheap books and when I looked them up on Paperbackswap, there's huge waiting lists! So I immediately posted them. Eh, they looked interesting, but not that interesting. They were $2 each.

And because I was so bored tonight while I was working at the library, I wandered around and found a bunch of books I've been wanting to read. So I'm hoarding, again. *sighs* And I was doing so good! I had finally gotten down to under 30 items checked out again!

Oh well...

No comments: