Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Book Wish List

I never did a holiday book wish list before the holidays. :( I was thinking about it the other day. Well, I'm going to do one now! Hey, I could get a New Year's gift, couldn't I? *laughs* And...my birthday is coming up in March... *hint hint to anyone out there who wants to send me a gift* It's going to be a long list, so I hope you're prepared. I'll keep it to the books I KNOW I want (instead of the books I know I want and the books I sorta want and the books I want b/c I can't find them at the library). :)

Oooh, please?:
  • Arnie the Doughnut by Laurie Keller
  • Babymouse: Beach Babe, Babymouse: Heartbreaker, & Babymouse: Rock Star by Jennifer Holm & Matt Holm
  • Clemency Pogue: Fairy Killer by JT Petty
  • Cowboy and Octopus by Jon Scieszka
  • Dirty Wow Wow and Other Love Stories by Cheryl Katz & Jeffrey Katz
  • New Moon & Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  • Gaia Girls: Enter the Earth & Gaia Girls: Way of Water by Lee Welles
  • The Gift of Nothing & Hug Time by Patrick McDonnell
  • The Lady of Ten Thousand Names by Burleigh Muten
  • Owly #4 by Andy Runton
  • Whatcha Mean, What's a Zine? by Esther Pearl Watson
  • Urgent Message from Mother: Gather the Women, Save the World by Jean Shinoda Bolen
  • Sexual Lives by Robert Heasley & Betsy Crane (my dear friends)
  • The Psychology of Harry Potter
  • Firefly: The Official Companion volume 2 by Joss Whedon
  • To Hell and Back by Lilith Saintcrow

Not vital, but it'd make me happy:

  • 200 Braids to Twist, Knot, Loop or Weave by Jacqui Carey
  • Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter by Alison Hansel
  • Chester by Melanie Watt
  • Black Sun Silver Moon #1 by Tomo Maeda (to complete my collection)
  • Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! by Mo Willems
  • Y: The Last Man volumes 2-9 by Brian K Vaughan et al
  • How Loathesome by Ted Naifeh & Tristan Crane
  • All the Postsecret books by Frank Warren
  • Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures Volume 1 & Volume 2 by Robert Asprin (duh)
  • Very Easy Circular Knits by Betty Barnden
  • Kids Crochet by Kelli Ronci & Lena Corwin
  • Sidescrollers by Matthew Loux
  • The Psychology of Joss Whedon
  • Knitting Nature by Norah Gaughan

Not out yet, but they can be preordered!:

  • Tramps Like Us #14 by Yayoi Ogawa
  • White Night by Jim Butcher (in paperback!)
  • Steady Beat #3 by Rivkah
  • Scaredy Squirrel at the Beach by Melanie Watt
  • Re:Play #2 by Christy Lijewski
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus volume 3
  • Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong
  • The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison
  • Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • Kizuna #9 by Kazuma Kodaka
  • Off*beat #3 by Jen Lee Quick (I don't know when this is coming out)

Hard to find, but I'd love them if I had them!:

  • Angel Diary #6 & Angel Diary #7 & Angel Diary #8 by Yun Hee Lee & Kara
  • Crying Men by Sam Taylor-Wood
  • The Great Pet Sale by Mick Inkpen
  • Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone by J.K. Rowling in French
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince & Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling British editions

And I just ordered these with my $50 B&N gift card!

  • Scaredy Squirrel & Scaredy Squirrel Makes a Friend by Melanie Watt
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Serenity Found by Jane Spensen

And I always want the next volumes in the manga series I read regularly:

  • Fruits Basket
  • Hana-Kimi
  • After School Nightmare
  • Her Majesty's Dog
  • Vampire Knight
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Never Give Up
  • Black Sun Silver Moon
  • Millennium Snow

Phew! And that's probably not all. :) I'm a greedy little bitch, aren't I? Oh well...

No comments: