Saturday, October 27, 2007

Free Stuff Day!

I visited the Northfield Township Library again today--to return & renew books and to check out another. And they had bunches of interesting stuff on their free book table. So...

Northfield Township Library free book table:
  • Prozac Nation: Young and Depressed in America by Elizabeth Wurtzel

But I already have it. :( I couldn't remember if I did. But that's okay, b/c I'll paperbackswap or bookmooch it!

  • Learn to Relax: A Practical Guide to Easing Tension & Conquering Stress by Mike George

This looks pretty cool. And the gods know I need to relax and conquer my stress.

  • Worry by Edward M. Hallowell

Yeah...not gonna say much, but again, the gods know...

I also got a bunch of free CDs. Intersting stuff too. Like late 90s dance music. Hee hee! :) I'm excited.

And my amazon.com order:

  • Babymouse #7: Skater Girl by Holm & Holm
  • Cloud Watcher by Lilith Saintcrow

B/c I couldn't find it at ANY library.

  • Skippyjon Jones toy & book set

Yay for stuff I probably don't need!

No comments: