Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh, Vault of Midnight...

I went to Vault b/c I KNEW I had manga waiting for me that I hadn't gotten. When I left last week, I saw the new Hana-Kimi and I couldn't figure out why I didn't have it. So I vowed to go in this week and get it cleared up. And I did!! YAY!! There was ALL SORTS of stuff waiting for me. So, see, this doesn't count towards my 5 books in September (b/c I already got those) b/c it's my subscription.

My subscriptions from Vault:
  • Hana-Kimi #19 by Hisaya Nakajo
  • Loveless #6 by Yun Kouga
  • Negima! #15 by Ken Akamatsu
  • Fruits Basket #17 by Natsuki Takaya
  • Fruits Basket Fan Book -Cat- by Natsuki Takaya
  • Y: The Last Man issue 58

The guy at Vault who I think is the owner (Kay told me his name once, but I can't remember) is so nice and he gave me a Vault button for free! I love buttons. :) A good end to my crap ass day...

No comments: