Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've been so very bad...

...someone should spank me. Oh, hmmm, wait, this is my journal about books, isn't it? Never mind.

Well, first, the good (b/c I spent no money to get it)--
Paperbackswapped:
  • The 1000 Journals Project by Someguy

Now, the bad (b/c Borders is evil and gave all educators 25% their entire purchases & had buy 4 graphic novels/manga, get one free)--

Bought:

  • Her Majesty's Dog #6 by Mick Takeuchi
  • Bitchfest edited by Lisa Jervis & Andi Zeisler
  • Fight Like a Girl: How to Be a Fearless Feminist by Megan Seely
  • Bluntman and Chronic by Kevin Smith, Michael Avon Oeming, Pat Garrahy, & Mike Allred
  • Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures v. 1 by Hamilton, Ritchie, Ruffner-Booth, & Booth
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volume 1 by Whedon et al.
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Volume 2 by Brereton et al.
  • The Day of Revolution #1 by Mikiyo Tsuda
  • The Witch Book: The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft, Wicca, and Neo-paganism by Raymond Buckland

And I would like to point out that I got Day of Revolution, Bluntman & Chronic, Anita Blake, and both BtVS Omnibus books for $67.44 and I saved $34.17. Which I think is pretty fucking sweet. Even if I did spend all that money... It was stuff I really really wanted!

And b/c I'm an educator (of a sorts), I got free stuff too:

  • Bluford High: The Bully by Paul Langan (complimentary teacher's edition)
  • Guardians of Ga'Hoole: The Capture by Kathryn Lasky (complimentary teacher's edition)
  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (complimentary teacher's edition)

SWEET!! I was so bad, but I got so much good stuff!!!!! I can't really beat myself up about it right now...

No comments: