Friday, December 19, 2008

New book update

I don't even think I posted my last batch of new books because I let it go for so long. Sorry. :( But here's some that I just added to my library!

Bought through various sources:
  • Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
  • Angel Omnibus by various authors
  • Cathy's Book by Stewart, Weisman, & Brigg
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
  • Ouran High School Host Club #11 by Bisco Hatori
  • Fruits Basket #21 by Natsuki Takaya
Early Reviewer book I won:
  • Mental Illness and Your Town by Larry Hayes
  • Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
Won at my friend Tootie's Oz-themed birthday party:
  • Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Paperbackswapped/Bookmooched:
  • Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  • Girls Who Rocked the World 2 by Michelle Roehm
  • The Day of Revolution #2 by Mikiyo Tsuda
  • Jane Sexes It Up: True Confessions of Feminist Desire edited by Merri Lisa Johnson
  • Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures Volume One by Robert Asprin
  • Y: The Last Man: One Small Step by Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, Jose Marzan, Jr., & Paul Chadwick
Not a bad haul. I'm sure there's more laying around here somewhere...

No comments: