Monday, July 28, 2008

New books (because I have no willpower)

Paperbackswapped/bookmooched:
  • I Do, Don't I? by Catherine Clark
  • Colonize This!: Young Women of Color on Today's Feminism edited by Daisy Hernandez & Bushra Rehman

And I BOUGHT these (damn, again, to Borders 5-for-4 manga sale and other good sales!):

  • Glister #3 by Andi Watson
  • Bumperboy Loses His Marbles! by Debbie Huey
  • Fruits Basket #20 by Natsuki Takaya
  • Tactics #4 & #5 by Sakura Kinoshita & Kazuko Higashiyama
  • Never Give Up #8 by Hiromu Mutou
  • Angel Diary #6 by Kara & Lee YunHee

Oh yes, you read right. Angel Diary #6!!!!! The one I've been waiting FOREVER for. It finally came out! YES!

Comics:

  • Buffy Season Eight #16
  • Angel: After the Fall #10
  • Spike: After the Fall #1

It might be time for a personal manga challenge again. I've fallen so behind. AND a comics challenge, since I've read NONE of the Buffy Season Eight comics. :( I am a bad fan. I should get on that. When my life calms down. *snorts*

No comments: