Sunday, April 27, 2008

the return of storytime!

It was SO SLOW at the library today. I was so bored--and I was only there for three hours! We had done just about everything that we could do...so I found picture books to read to Julie. Kerstin hung around for one, Adam hung around for another couple. It was cool. :) So, I read...

  • Three Little Ghosties by Goodhart & Cantone (clearly, our favorite)
  • Stuck in the Mud by Clarke & Parsons
  • Fred Stays With Me! by Coffelt & Tusa
  • Louder, Lili by Choldenko & Schindler
  • The Gift of Nothing by Patrick McDonnell (clearly, my favorite that I think everyone should read)

I brough Joel, our security guy, The Gift of Nothing. He liked it too!

Julie says I should do storytimes, but I don't think I'd like that. I don't like kids that much. I'd like to do storytimes for adults, though! That'd be fun!

No comments: