Monday, August 13, 2007

Read MY Manga Challenge--DONE!!

Ha! I did it! I finally caught up. And only one day after my goal date of 8/11 (I finished yesterday, but forgot to post). So, here's the last of the list:

  • X/1999: Overture
  • Wolf's Rain #1
  • Kizuna #5, #6, #7, #8
  • Beyond My Touch
  • Rin! #1
  • Antique Bakery #2
  • La Esperanca #2
  • Vampire Knight #2
  • Crossroad #4, #5, #6, #7
  • Ouran High School Host Club #9
  • Absolute Boyfriend #4
  • Let Dai #2, #3
  • Never Give Up #2, #3, #4
  • Moonlight Meow #1
  • Millennium Snow #2
  • Negima! #13, #14
  • After School Nightmare #4
  • Il Gatto Sul G #1
  • Yellow #3, #4
  • Little Butterfly #2

That's 30! And really, I only read 8/4 to 8/12. Pretty sweet, huh? Let's see, that's 76 total. My goodness, I own a lot of manga. :) But it's oh so good!!!

In case you're following along with your math, yes, that doesn't add up to what I originally said I started out with--b/c I can't stop buying books and I kept adding to the long list of manga I was supposed to be catching up on! But now I've caught and I have to STAY caught up. Right?

What should I challenge myself with next????

No comments: