Friday, January 2, 2015

Series Ender Challenge--for 2014 & 2015

Well, since 2014 is over, it's time to review how I did on the Series Ender Challenge. :)  I pledged myself at a Level 2, which was 5-10 books.  I ended up with 18!  Or 17, if you don't count picture books.  ;)

Here's my 2014 Series Enders:
  • Requiem by Lauren Oliver
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  • Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
  • Reached by Ally Condie
  • The Battle for WondLa by Tony DeTerlizzi
  • Knuffle Bunny Free by Mo Willems
  • United We Spy by Ally Carter
  • Urchin and the Rage Tide by M.L. McAllister
  • Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus by Tom Angleberger
  • William Shakespeare's The Jedi Doth Return by Ian Doescher
  • The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer
  • Courtney Crumrin: The Final Spell by Ted Naifeh
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
  • The Witch with No Name by Kim Harrison
  • Redeemed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
Ta da!

I think I'm going to participate, for myself, in the 2015 Series Ender Challenge because it was fun and it motivated me to finish some series' that I had gotten behind in.  :)  So...  Here's the buttony thing.  I'm gonna go with Level 2 again for 5-10 books.  Yay!

No comments: