Friday, May 10, 2013

My new favorite thing...

It's Scholastic Warehouse book sale time!

Here's what I got for me:
  • Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer
  • A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
  • Plus by Veronica Chambers
  • Ruined by Paula Morris
  • Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
  • The Wish Stealers by Tracy Trivas
  • Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy by Tui T. Sutherland
  • Gamer Girl by Mari Mancusi
  • Flawed Dogs by Berkeley Breathed
  • Dark Souls by Paula Morris
  • Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling by Tom Angleberger
And what I got for my Mouse:
  • A Crazy Day at the Critter Cafe by Barbara Odanaka & Lee White
  • How Do You Hug a Porcupine? by Laurie Isop & Gwen Millward
  • The Man in the Moon by William Joyce
  • The Busy Tree by Jennifer Ward & Lisa Falkenstern
  • A Visitor for Bear by Bonny Becker & Kady MacDonald Denton
  • Say Hello to Zorro! by Carter Goodrich
  • Three Hens and a Peacock by Lester L. Laminack & Henry Cole
My graduation gift to Erin:
  • Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
  • Crossed by Ally Condie
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
And for Jessica Mae:
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
A good haul for $75! :)

No comments: