Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale!!

My friend, eli, took me to the Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale last night. :D  It was amazing!  A whole warehouse full of books!  I want to work there.  I wonder if that'd be possible...  Hmmm...

Anyway!  I got a bunch of cool books!

  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  • Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
  • Chester's Way by Kevin Henkes
  • Say Hello to Zorro! by Carter Goodrich
  • Shark Vs. Train by Chris Barton & Tom Lichtenheld
  • Bone: Quest for the Spark, Book Two by Tom Sniegoski
  • Undertown #1 by Jim Pascoe & Jake Myler
  • Dead Is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez
  • Incantation by Alice Hoffman
  • Amulet: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi
  • Amulet: The Last Council by Kazu Kibuishi
And I only spent $45. :)  YAY!

I want to go back!  Look around some more.  Buy more.  Oooh...that could be so bad for me!

No comments: