Saturday, October 27, 2012

Library Book Sale!

I was fretting because the public library book sale always happens when I don't have hardly any money.  But I resolved to take $20 from my secret emergency stash to take to the sale.  I went at 2:30 pm and I thought it closed at 5:00 pm.  Turns out, it closed at 3 pm and all the books were $5 a bag.  :)

So I got all these, for $5!
  • The Second Summoning by Tanya Huff
  • Room by Emma Donoghue
  • Your Heart's Desire by Sonia Choquette
  • I Am So Jinxed! by Naomi Nash
  • Long Hot Summoning by Tanya Huff
  • Cathy's Ring by Sean Stewart & Jordan Weisman
  • Thinner Than Thou by Kit Reed
  • The Books of Magic: Reckonings by Carla Jablonski
  • The Books of Magic: The Invitation by Carla Jablonski
  • The Oracle Book by Georgia Routsis Savas
  • How to Be Happier Day by Day by Alan Epstein
  • BtVS: Tales of the Slayer, Volume 1
  • BtVS: Tales of the Slayer, Volume 2
  • BtVS: Tales of the Slayer, Volume 3
  • Ruined by Paula Morris
  • The Courage to Create by Rollo May
  • L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
  • The Grief Recovery Handbook by John W. James & Frank Cherry
  • The Little Book of Neuroses by Michael Thomas Ford
  • Schooled by Gordon Korman
  • Born Ugly by Beth Goobie
  • Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz
  • The Artemis Fowl Files by Eoin Colfer
  • The Protectors by Val Karlsson
  • Story Time by Edward Bloor

No comments: