Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends of Branigan Library Book Sale!!!

We know I love book sales. I have spent so much money at this book sale in previous years. They have had high prices in the past, but they seemed pretty good this time. I went today towards the end of the sale and decided I would limit myself to under $20. I spent $12.05 and this is what I got:


  • The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs! by Jon Scieszka & Lane Smith

  • Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown

  • Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst

  • Massive by Julia Bell

  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot

  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

  • Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

  • The Stars by H.A. Rey

  • Album of Cats by Arco Publishing

  • The Dance of Anger by Harriet G. Lerner

  • New Mexico Wildlife Viewing Guide by Jane S. MacCarter

  • The Sonnets of William Shakespeare (1948 version)

  • Astrologically Incorrect for Lovers by Terry Marlowe

  • Even More Notes from the Universe by Mike Dooley

  • That's Not What I Meant! by Deborah Tannen

  • The Dance of Deception by Harriet Lerner

  • Sisterhood is Powerful edited by Robin Morgan

  • The Enchantment Emporium by Tanya Huff

  • Gwenhwyfar by Mercedes Lackey

  • Babymouse: Queen of the World! by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm

  • and a Raymond Fiest book for Chase

YAY! BOOKS!

No comments: