Saturday, March 6, 2010

For my Papa

Dear Papa,

I found a book that I think you would have really enjoyed. I remember how much you loved Wile E. Coyote from the Loony Tunes cartoons. We used to watch them together when I was little and you and Grammie would babysit me.

I found The ACME Catalog! It shows, in full color with lots of fun descriptions, many of the purchases that Wile E. Coyote made in the cartoons! It was so much fun. My favorite was the bat costume. Do you remember that episode?

I wish that you were still alive so that I could have shared it with you. I think you would have laughed quite a bit. But, I am glad that I was able to enjoy it and think fondly of you. I miss you very much.

Wherever you might be, if you have access to books (and I hope you do), please see if you can find it. Read it and think of your favorite granddaughter.

Love always,
Dawn

No comments: