Sunday, August 16, 2009

A good book day at Goodwill

My partner stopped into Goodwill to find some toys for his dog. While browsing, I figured I'd check out the books. And I found quite a bunch! Yay books!

  • The Seven Wise Princesses: A Medieval Persian Epic by Wafa' Tarnowska & Nilesh Mistry
  • The New Joy of Sex by Alex Comfort
  • More Joy of Sex by Alex Comfort
  • How to Deal by Sarah Dessen
  • American Girl Library: Tiny Treasures
Plus! But I already had it:
  • Handbook for the Heart: Orginal Writings on Love edited by Richard Carlson & Benjamin Shield
AND both these, one of which I read but figured I could swap and the other is exactly the one I was trying to find to read!
  • Get Backers #4 byRando Ayamine & Yuya Aoki
  • Get Backers #9 by Rando Ayamine & Yuya Aoki
My partner found a whole bunch of books too. I think we walked out with 17. :) YAY BOOKS!

No comments: