Friday, July 17, 2009

Every day is like Christmas

...b/c I ordered a zillion books!

More for school:
  • Walking on the Wind: Cherokee Teachings for Harmony and Balance by Michael Garrett
  • Handbook of Multicultural Counseling, 2nd Ed. edited by Joseph G. Ponterotto, J. Manuel Casas, Lisa A. Suzuki, & Charlene M. Alexander
Book that I got for free:
  • Readings for Diversity and Social Justice edited by Maurianne Adams, Warren J. Blumenfeld, Rosie Castaneda, Heather W. Hackman, Madeline L. Peters, & Ximena Zuniga
Don't I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my old one:
  • The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Another Spanish book:
  • Disney's Magic Spanish: Spanish Picture Dictionary
For fun and gardening:
  • Don of the Dead by Casey Daniels
  • Simon & Schuster's Guide to Cacti and Succulents edited by Stanley Schuler
I can't wait to see what comes tomorrow!

No comments: