Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Like I need anymore challenges in my life...

...but I saw the subject of someone's post on Goodreads and thought it sounded cool, so...

I'm going to read books with titles from A-Z! :)

And I'll start with the two I finished last night! *laughs* And I'm not reading them in alphabetical order--that'd probably take too long and soon I'll have other things to worry about (like packing and moving). And some of the harder letters, I might have to cheat a little...

So!

A - As If Being 12 3/4 Isn't Bad Enough, My Mother Is Running for President! by Donna Gephart
B - Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
C -
D - Demons Are a Ghoul's Best Friend by Victoria Laurie
E - Evernight by Claudia Gray
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L - Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret by Obert Skye
M - A Mystery of Wolves (Little Fur) by Isobelle Carmody
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T - Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
U - Unhappy Medium (Suddenly Supernatural) by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
V -
W - What Happened to Cass McBride? by Gail Giles
X -
Y -
Z -

No comments: