Sunday, August 31, 2008

Six Word Memoirs

Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure by Rachel Fershleiser & Larry Smith

Really, really cool. Some of my favorite six word memoirs:

Almost a victim of my family.
--Chuck Sangster

Taking a lifetime to grow up.
--Mirona Iliescu

And he nerded as never before.
--Jon Thysell

An unusual turn of gender circumstances.
--Dragana Varadinac

Verbal hemophilia. Why can't I clot?
--Scott Mebus

Boys liked her. She preferred books.
--Anneliese Cuttle

After your jump, the net appears.
--Vincent Lauria

Without me, it is just aweso.
--Chris Madigan

Can't read all the time. Bummer.
--Rina Bander

Not quite what I was planning...
--Summer Grimes

Straight jacket on the gentle cycle.
--Stewart Rudy

Asked to quiet down; spoke louder.
--Wendy Lee

Say no now, I now know.
--Steve Woodruff

Good, evil use the same font.
--Arthur Harris

Man, slightly disgruntled, may throw poo.
--Egan Fowler

Just a rockin' readin' knittin' kitten.
--Emmeline Friedman

We were our own "Springer" episode.
--Michelle Hoogerwerf

I started writing some of my own...but I'm not ready to share them. :)

1 comment:

Treasures By Brenda said...

You've chosen a great selection of quotes. When you are ready to put yours on paper, please visit my page Your Life Sentence ~~ Six-Word Memoirs or Quotations and leave it in my comments box!

Brenda