Monday, March 17, 2008

So lazy with the new books...

I've got so many from the past few weeks!

Bookmooched & paperbackswapped:
  • Bad Cat by Jim Edgar
  • American Virgin: Going Down by Seagle, Cloonan, & Kelly
  • American Virgin: Wet by Seagle, Cloonan, & Rugg

Manga, manga, manga from Vault of Midnight!:

  • After School Nightmare #6 by Setona Mizushiro
  • Ouran High School Host Club #10 by Bisco Hatori
  • Absolute Boyfriend #5 by Yuu Watase

I really have to catch up on my manga reading...

And new comics from Vault too!:

  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 #10, #11, #12
  • Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures #7, #8, #9
  • Runaways #29
  • Angel: After the Fall #3, #4
  • Y: The Last Man, the final issue

I can't believe Y is over! I love that comic. Oh, and one of the cool guys at Vault told me there's going to be another 3 issue Serenity/Firefly comic!! And another next year! YES! Oh, Joss Whedon... How I adore you.

I should be reading my comics too. *sighs* I'm so behind... Gotta quit with all the library books!

No comments: