Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New books! And comics!

I finally stopped at Vault and got my subscriptions. I had bunches of stuff!
Comics:
  • Buffy Season Eight #8
  • Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: The First Death #2
  • Y: The Last Man #59
  • Angel: After the Fall #1

Manga:

  • Fruits Basket #18 by Natsuki Takaya
  • Loveless #7 by Yun Kouga
  • After School Nightmare #5 by Setona Mizushiro

Plus, I got these in the mail over the last few days from paperbackswap/bookmooch:

  • All Girls: Single-Sex Education and Why It Matters by Karen Stabiner
  • Camp Babymouse by Holm & Holm
  • Marked by Cast & Cast

And then, I visited the new B&N:

  • Saint City Sinners by Lilith Saintcrow

Shoot! I forgot to look for Nikki at the B&N. She works there now! I'll have to check next time I go.

It was new book day. :)

No comments: